Friday 26 February 2016

Clinique Moisture Surge

Hey everyone,

This post is dedicated to one of my favourite moisturizers, Clinique Moistire Surge. Over the years I've owned two full size jars, and I've been through several travel sizes as well. I thought I'd do a full review today!!


Clinique's Moisture Surge is a moisturizer with a thick, gel texture which leaves a light feeling on the skin. It can be used day or night, and I've found that it is incredibly hydrating while still being light enough to wear under makeup. It really helps my skins texture and is very good with sensitive skin. It is my  go-to for very dry skin, and days when my skin is irritated, sun damaged, or just not having a good day. A 1.7 oz jar will set you back $47.00 CDN, so it's certainly not as cheap as other moisturizers by Clinique, but I've found I even prefer it to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer- a product I've used for years.


One of my favourite times to use this product is when I'm travelling, specifically by air. It works wonders on dehydrated skins from airplane cabins, or just for dull and tired skin after time changes and lack of sleep. I used this religiously while travelling in Europe last May, and couldn't recommend it enough!


As mentioned above, the texture is a lightweight but thick gel. The texture I've found most similar to it, is the Origins GinZing gel, but the formulas do not compare at all. This is far more hydrating and certainly enough for both day and night, I sometimes even like to layer a tiny amount of the Clinique Moisture Surge mask over top in the evening if my skin is particularly dry. It hydrates my skin immediately and I see results the following morning.

Overall, I would really recommend this product for anyone who is experiencing dry, irritated, dull or tired skin. For people who travel frequently, pick it up at the airport for a significant discount and you will not regret it!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment