Wednesday 7 October 2015

Halloween Series #3: Ice Queen

Hey everyone!

Today's post features one of my best friends, Jess, and I decided to borrow her face and turn her into an Ice Princess/Queen/regular ice girl, I dunno. I figured the "Frozen" phase is passing slightly, so it's safe for me to do this without it being interpreted as an Anna or Elsa look. 


I started with a really pale base and lots and lots of highlighter. I wanted her skin to be luminous, but bordering on shiny. I used blue eyeshadows with metallic finishes to put on the eyes, and I also took it around her hairline and contoured with them as well. I also added some snowflakes with a blue liquid liner and buffed over them with more highlighter and glitter.


I went over Jess' brows with a white eyeshadow pencil to give them a frosty look, and I also did this over the lips but applied some blue and purple shadows over top for a frostbitten effect. 


For some finishing touches I used a white mascara and some purple on the lower lashline. 
I hope you enjoyed this look!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment