Friday 9 October 2015

Halloween Series #4: Queen of Hearts

Hey everyone!

Today's look is a Queen of Hearts inspired one and I did it on my lovely friend, Sara. I hope you enjoy!


To begin I used a white face paint to outline the heart and filled it in. I then outlined it with a black liner and coloured the outside of her face in with a charcoal grey shadow. If I had black facepaint, I would have used that instead.


For the eyes I used some grey in the crease of the eye and a little bit of winged liner. I piled loads of mascara on and made her brows much darker and fuller.


For the lips I used a red liquid lipstick and drew a heart shape onto the lips, making sure the rest of the lip was white.


Finally, I added a black beauty spot in a heart shape on her left cheek.

I hope you enjoyed this look! It's really quick and easy and can be done with most makeup you have at home, or with very limited Halloween face paint!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment