Friday 7 August 2015

Travel Diaries: London, England

Hey everyone,

These Travel Diaries posts are definitely taking quite some time! I hope you don't mind how they've replaced my regular Friday beauty posts, but I don't think I can stop now! Todays post will probably be of a little more interest to most readers than the other small towns in England I visited, so I hope you enjoy hearing how I spent my time in the capital!


Our first day in London involved travelling around and seeing some sights. We began in Trafalgar Square and then moved on to Buckingham Palace.


The street going down towards Buckingham palace was closed off for a marathon, so we got to walk right down the centre of the road and enjoy the view.


Next stop was Big Ben before a walk down the Thame River. 


Of course I had to make a stop at Selfridges and practically ran to the beauty hall and straight to the Charlotte Tilbury counter. I purchased the well-loved Filmstar Bronze and Glow which came in very luxurious packaging.


The next day we went back into London, and I spent my morning in Exmouth Market, oops I got a tattoo.


We then went over to Covent Garden and on the way back we found a private park, didn't realize until we were already in, and then pretended we lived in the expensive apartments and enjoyed the peace and quiet in central London.


Between the last picture and this one we actually did a 2 day trip to Dublin, but I wanted to keep all of London together in one post. So this was actually our last day of vacation, and we went to the Imperial War Museum (which I adore!) and then took a bus over to Abbey Road after a delicious ice cream break.

This was basically our last picture on our trip which is so sad! We had such a great time and I'd definitely go back again and again.

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment