Monday 24 August 2015

MakeUpForEver Concealer Palette Review

Hey everyone!

Today I'm reviewing the MAKE UP FOR EVER "5 Camouflage Cream Palette". I bought this from Sephora in shade No. 1. I've only been using it for a few days but I think I've gotten used to how I should apply it and how I like to use it. I hope you enjoy this review!


First off, the package is pretty simple. I really like the sleek size and thickness of it, it's designed for professional makeup artists, so it has a slender design for a purpose. I think this makes it easier to carry in any makeup bag and not just a pro kit. 


I also love the 5 shade selection versus a massive concealer palette of 15+ shades. It's much more reasonable for personal use and is far less intimidating to a makeup lover rather than a makeup artist.


The packaging isn't just slim and easy to carry, it's also very lightweight and easy to see. The clear lid makes it easy to grab, especially if you own any of the other shades, and it's so lightweight that it's perfect for travelling- which makes sense because your concealer colour may change depending on the destination.


The concealers themselves are very buttery and creamy. The palest shade is especially creamy, which is nice because I often use this under my eyes or as a highlight. The rest still blend wonderfully, but I think they get creamier with more use. The pigmentation is also wonderful. These concealers are high coverage, but can be blended out to make them less so. For fuller coverage I like to use these best with my fingers, and then buffed in with a beauty blender, I think brushes aren't the best option for these products.


Overall, I really love this palette. It's versatile, pigmented, blendable and most importantly- portable.
I couldn't recommend this enough.

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment