Wednesday 26 August 2015

Clinique Moisture Favourites

Hey everyone!

Today I'm doing a quick review of a mini set I picked up from Sephora online. It's a set of three best selling Clinique products, 2 out of 3 I already own and love and wanted the miniatured for travelling.
They are all deluxe samples and I think a set like this is really great if you want to try some products out, without spending money on a full sized item.


Classic, simple Clinique packaging, which makes it pretty clear what to expect inside. This set comes with a Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief moisturizer, a Chubby Stick lip balm in the shade Super Strawberry, and a Moisture Surge overnight mask.


Here you can see that the sizes are quite good and perfect for travelling.


The Chubby Stick was the only item I hadn't already tried and so far I quite like it. It is relatively long lasting for a balm, and quite pigmented.


It isn't as glossy as I had imagined, but has a balmy sheen.


This is with one layer, but I have found that it builds up to a more pigmented shade if you reapply.

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment