Wednesday 29 July 2015

Essie's "Naughty Nautical" Nail Polish

Hey everyone,

Today's review is on Essie's Naughty Nautical, a shade from the Summer 2013 collection. I think it's available from Essie's website, but I found mine in Winners, they almost always have Essie shades from collections that aren't available anymore which is awesome. 


Inside the colour is much more green than blue. It has a very subtle shimmer which only picks up in bright sunshine or when you move, I'm surprised the inside lighting captured it! 


In bright light you can see more of the blue/teal tones and it makes for a very bright summer manicure, something usually out of my comfort zone. 


Excuse the orange nail polish on my thumb, as you can see below I had painted my toenails in Essie's "Meet Me at Sunset" which is a bright orange. 

Overall the formula of this polish is nice, smooth application with opaque coverage in two coats. I think this will make a really nice addition to my collection!


Thanks for reading! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment