Monday 20 July 2015

Cauldalié Moisturzing Toner

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a purchase I made in a Parisian pharmacie, so before I even tried it out it was extra special. It's the Caudalié Moisturizing Toner which is described to cleanse and revitalize the skin, all while preparing it to benefit even more from the rest of your skincare regime. 


I didn't buy the full size because I was travelling, and also because it was more expensive but this is a very good sized amount. I love that it comes with a pump dispenser, two pumps is usually enough to cover my face and down onto my neck. 


It does have a slight scent but it's not too overwhelming or perfume-y. It's refreshing and light with some citrus and earthy notes so it doesn't interfere with anything else you want to put on your skin. 


I think this is a really nice toner in the summer, and I find it especially refreshing and nice to use in the morning and I think if has helped with retaining moisture and keeping my skin cleaner and clearer. It's very gentle, although I don't use it on my eye area so I can't say how it works on the eyes (it does say it can be used on the eyes though). It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and I think it's worth trying out. I'm not sure if I'd rush to repurchase, but I definitely have enjoyed using it so far.  

Thanks for reading,

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment