Wednesday 22 July 2015

Tattoo #2.

Hey everyone,

So while in London, England I got a new tattoo. I had thought about it for a long time beforehand and had emailed the artist back and forth for a few months before the actual appointment. I had decided on a mandala with a mendhi style rather than a geometric or dotwork design. Here's some pictures and what I thought! 


Here's my arm before the tattoo, a picture taken to show my future children and for my mother who probably likes a small reminder of how it looked before! 


I had my tattoo done at The Family Business tattoo parlour in a really nice area of the city. 


It was a really cool place and everybody there was really nice. Unfortunately I had to go it alone because you weren't allowed to have friends come with you, but the artists made you feel comfortable and at ease. 

  
My artist was Ricky Williams, an incredible guy who obviously has a very steady hand. Definitely follow him on Instagram @ricktattoo

  
Here's a closer picture of the detail in the tattoo. I really love the line work and how perfectly symmetrical it is. 

  
Here's how it looks on my arm and the overall placement. 


I used tattoo goo and dove scentless soap to clean it. It did bleed for a few days and my arm got pretty swollen, but after about a week it was completely fine and healed perfectly. 

I hope you liked this post! 

Thanks for reading. 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment