Friday 15 May 2015

Travalo Review and How-To

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about one of my travel essentials and favourite purchases. It's the Travalo, a mini atomizer that transfers your fragrance into a handy travel size, eliminating the need to carry a glass bottle on a trip with you. If all has gone to plan, I should currently be in Reykjavik, Iceland. If I'm not there, I'm probably not very happy right now. But let's try to stay positive!
I'm taking Vera Wang's "Princess", one of my all time favourite everyday scents. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and it just reminds me of a lot of good times, I think I've worn this perfume for about 7 or 8 years.
First: Remove the little spray cap on top of your perfume.
Second: Take out your Travalo. This is a fairly easy step. You don't even need to remove the cap.
Third: At the bottom of the Travalo is a little sealed plastic bottom. But, it connects to the spray tube of your perfume.
Fourth: Place the Travalo on the tube, and pump to fill the bottle. It has a handy window so you don't overfill, and you can see exactly how much you want to take.

Overall, this is a genius product. Even if you use it all, you can refill at any time. Plus, it's perfect to keep in your purse. I love it and think it is so handy!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment