Wednesday 13 May 2015

My Travel Hair Products

Hey everyone,

In keeping with the travel posts that have been going up here are my hair products! Enjoy!
Here's a little overview!
Lots of bobbypins for either pinning one piece of hair back, or just to hold a bun into place.
3 normal hair bands for ponytails and buns, little elastics for braids, either to curl my hair or just to wear a braid!
A scrunchie for travel hair-dos or to sleep in.
A clip for when I'm washing my hair or showering and keeping conditioner in for as long as possible.
A small empty container (Caudalie) filled with the Organix Coconut Milk hair oil to tame ends and frizz.
A tiny pot of deep conditioner for a treat after long flights or dehydrated locks!
A wet brush designed to be very gentle on your hair and can be used on wet or dry hair, essentially doubling up as a comb and a brush!
Here it all is bundled together in a Ziplock back awaiting my trip!

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment