Monday 11 May 2015

Mani Monday #19

Hey everyone,

Today's Mani Monday is a bit different and doesn't focus on an Essie nail polish (hurrah!)
I'm going to be telling you all about what a difference taking better care of my nails has done, and how looking after your nails will help them to look nicer for longer.
I have three products to share with you today, one from Sephora, and two from Quo (a Canadian beauty brand).
They each have a standard filing side to make sure the tips of your nails are smooth and neat.
They also all have a Buffing side to smooth down the surface of your nail and helps to keep nail polish on longer. Its essentially a finer file.
Finally, theres a Polish side, which really smooths everything down and preps the nail for polish!
I love these products for an all-in-one mani step, meaning less tools for me to be hoarding, and a good excuse to take better care of my nails.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment