Friday 22 May 2015

My Bath and Body Travel Essentials

Hey everyone,

Today I'm sharing the bath and body products I'm bringing on my trip to Europe. Enjoy!
Here's a quick overview on what I'm packing- and trying my best not to overpack!
First up is a bit boring- two washcloths and a Ziplock bag. I know most places we're staying provide these, but just in case I wanted to bring a couple. Most likely these will be used by myself and no doubt my boyfriend will steal one too. The Ziplock bag is incase they are still damp or wet when we travel from one place to another.
The shampoo and conditioner is not one I'd typically go for. Personally, I like to use more natural, sulphate free products on my hair, but they leave it tangly and somewhat hard to manage. Since I'll have less time to get all dolled up, I decided to go for a high-school classic, and products I know I like and that work. I'm taking the Herbal Essences 'Moroccan My Shine', which smells delish and will keep my hair brushable. They're also quite thin, so they pack easily. 
A mini of a product I know I love, is the Soap and Glory "Scrub of your life", a body exfoliator. I know it does the job and although I wouldn't pack it for a shorter trip, in a span of 3 weeks I might just want a deeper clean feeling.
The body wash I'm bringing matches the perfume I'll be wearing, Vera Wang Princess. The scent is really sweet but not overpowering, and the body wash is really nice and silky, leaving my skin feeling clean and soft.
To make my skin softer, however, I'm bringing the matching body lotion which has a quick-absorbing finish and think texture, so it's perfect for on-the-go.
Of course deodorant is an essential, I like Dove products because they are moisturizing as well. This has a fresh scent and claims to work for 48 hours, so hopefully it works out!
For fragrance, I have two scents. The first is Vera Wang 'Princess' in a Travalo travel spray, and for evenings I'm bringing the Elizabeth and James 'Nirvana Black', a new favourite of mine!
Here's how everything is going to be packaged up.
Although it's all hidden underneath the shampoo and conditioner!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment