Wednesday 27 May 2015

Miscellaneous Travel Essentials

Hey everyone,

Here are some miscellaneous travel essentials for my three week jaunt to Europe. Is jaunt a word, or the right word? I will find out when I'm older and wiser and go back to cringe at old blog posts. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post!
A quick overview!
First off- toothbrush and a toothbrush case. Very handy for long trips and travelling between countries and cities, no doubt my toothbrush will be wet and then I'll have to pack it up before leaving for a new destination.
Other oral care essentials. Toothpaste, a 50ml tube that should just about be finished after 3 weeks. Some floss, because even though I'm travelling, I still have to floss. Ugh. And mouthwash, a tiny bottle which I'm mainly going to use to feel really refreshed and get that clean feelin', I doubt this will actually last me 3 weeks.
Kleenexes and Q-Tips. Totally essential for any makeup mishaps! Also great for colds and waxy ears.
A razor, so I don't return looking like a mammoth.
Two Biore Pore Strips. Not my favourite product in the world, but since I'll be travelling all over the place I think I might need a deeper clean at some point. Between planes, trains and cars I think a pore strip might just help to keep my nose from looking too grimy/blackheady. 
Here's how everything looks all packaged up and ready to go!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment