Friday 29 May 2015

Vacation Beauty Bag

Hey everyone,

This is probably the most exciting of all my travel related posts- the makeup I'm bringing! I hope you enjoy!
For my base I've brought two foundations, one with fuller coverage, and one BB cream. I figure I can mix the Nars and the Maybelline to get my desired coverage! Plus, the BB cream has an SPF!
Concealer is where it gets a bit crazy. I have four. I'm bringing two Nars Radiant Creamy Concealers in Chantilly and Vanilla. I'm also bringing the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, and a MAC Studio Finish which covers a mark on my leg really well.
I'm bringing two powders, the e.l.f HD Undereye Setting Powder, and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder.
I have two mini primers, Benefit's Porefessional for my face, and Bare Minerals Prime Time for my eyes.
I'm bringing my Ambient Lighting Blush Palette from Hourglass because it provides options, and a Lancome highlight with a pink-toned shimmer which I think will look nice regardless of if I tan/burn or not.
For bronzing and contouring, I'm bringing Benefit's Hoola and my Smashbox Contour Stick.
I'm bringing two small eyeshadow palettes, one by Bobbi Brown, and one by Nars.
For brows I have my Anastasia Brow Wiz and my L'Oreal Brow Plumper. I'm also bringing a Nars pencil sharpener for some lip products.
I decided to bring Benefit's Roller Lash and L'Oreal's Super Slim liner.
And lip products... this is where I may have gone slightly overboard. I have MAC's Whirl lip liner, which looks great alone or layered, YSL Volupte Tint in Oil for a natural, glossy lip, Nars Velvet Matte Lip Crayon in Cruella for a red lip, and Bite Beauty's Rhubarb, one of my favourite lip colours of all time!

I apologize if this post is rushed or doesn't have much detail! I've tried to get these posts all written up before I leave, and I'm leaving in just a few hours! I hope you enjoyed the post!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment