Friday 8 May 2015

Bedtime Beauty Routine

Hey everyone,

Today's post is all about my bedtime beauty routine. Basically, I spend a lot of time in bed, reading, watching Netflix and generally being lazy. In my beside table I have a little bowl filled with a few beauty products which I use nightly to keep my skin happy and healthy.
 Here's a quick overview- of course everything's posed on the pillows.
 To begin I have a dry oil by Barefoot Venus. I use this as a quick and easy moisturizer, mostly on my arms and legs. It absorbs quickly, smells like cake batter and keeps my skin hydrated.
 For areas like my hands and elbows, I use something a bit richer. This is the Barefoot Venus Intensive Hand Repair butter, in the same scent.
 I always use cuticle oil to keep my nails looking in tip-top shape! 
 Lipbalm is an absolute essential at bedtime for me, I usually apply three or four times in between me getting into bed and actually falling asleep.
 A hair scrunchie helps to eliminate kinks in my hair, and it's much more comfortable to sleep on.
Finally, for especially dry spots, Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour Cream is a perfect product to help aid dry, itchy or sore skin.

That's my bedtime essentials!
I hope you enjoy!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment