Friday 24 April 2015

Vita Liberata "Luxury Tan" Review

Hey guys,

Today I am reviewing the Vita Liberata luxury tan. I received this sample in a Sephora set and it took me a long time to try it because I was a bit nervous about the medium tan shade. 
It claims to be a 2-3 week tan- and I must admit, it is quite long lasting. I'm at a week and a half now and although it's fading, it hasn't gone patchy or weird. 
It comes with a mini tanning mit, and I'm a big fan. It helps the product to apply evenly and I'm not left with the hands of an Oompa Loompa when done.  

It's a mousse formula, another aspect I was dreading. Luckily it's very easy to apply and dries quite quickly. 
Overall I really like this product. The colour isn't too orange and it applies quickly and easily. I'm not sure if I'd personally buy the full size because I don't self tan very often, but I would highly recommend it. If it keeps you out of tanning beds and from blistering on the beach I am always for it- and it helps that it makes your skin look naturally bronzed and glowy. 

Thanks for reading, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment