Wednesday 22 April 2015

MAC Whirl Lipliner Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing MAC's lipliner in "Whirl". This shade is basically my "your lips but better" shade, because it's deep enough to match my lip colour and isn't too warm-toned. Here's what I think!

The formula is creamy and pigmented, and very long lasting. It applies smoothly, and although it can look a bit drying after a while, personally I like just wearing this alone. 

It's perfect for slightly over-lining your lips to create a fuller appearance. Here's a close-up.
It's a cool-toned, neutral mauve shade, which lines my lips wonderfully on its own, but when filled in it creates a deeper looking colour.
Here I am wearing it!

Thanks for reading! What MAC lipliner suggestions do you have?

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment