Monday 20 April 2015

Mani Monday #16

Hey everyone,

Today we're talking about another Essie polish from the metals collection. Last week we featured "Nothing else metals" and this week I'm reviewing "Penny talk", a delightful rose gold shade, I don't know how I ever lived without it. 
It paints on perfectly, and looks even despite the metallic finish sometimes looking streaky.
It's a beautiful rose gold that isn't too rose and isn't too gold- it almost has a bronze finish, but with more of a brushed metal type look, so nothing to over the top.
I think this colour is incredibly versatile and would look lovely at any time of the year, it works wonderfully with my usually muted colour palette and would also look lovely with some bronzed summer skin!

Thanks for reading another Mani Monday!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment