Friday 17 April 2015

MAC Lip Liner Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing two new purchases from MAC. I haven't even been into MAC for ages, but I went in randomly the other day and made a sneaky purchase. Here's my thoughts!
I bought two lip liners in the shades Soar and Plum. Soar is a hugely popular shade at the moment, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. (and speaking of 'Whirl', I may have bought that lip liner too- stay tuned)
Plum is a deep mauve purple and Soar is a more pink/neutral tone with some warmth to it.
Both are incredibly long lasting and have a matte finish. Personally, I like to fill my entire lip with them and very rarely add a lipstick or gloss on top. When I travel in May, it wouldn't surprise me if I only bring these pencils and a lip balm.
The liners are in classic pencil form and need to be sharpened, they don't twist up.
Plum is on the left, Soar on the right.

I hope you enjoyed this review- I love both of the shades and will certainly be going back for more!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment