Monday 6 April 2015

Mani Monday #14

Hey everyone,

Today I thought I'd dedicate a post on 'how to remove glitter nail polish'. Enjoy!
I begin with very sparkly, glittery nails.
Taking a nail polish remover and a cotton pad, I soak it and wrap around my nail.
I have pre-cut 10 small strips of tin foil.
Then I wrap the foil around the cotton pad.
Make sure to squeeze tightly so they don't come sliding off (not that you're able to do much at this stage anyway)
And finally, once you have robot fingers, leave on for any time over 10 minutes (the amount of time i find works best). It's best to keep it tight around your nails to loosen the polish.
From there you can gently wiggle it around your finger before removing and cleaning up a bit further.

It takes longer but involves a lot less scrubbing!

I hope you enjoyed Week 14 of Mani Monday!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment