Friday 3 April 2015

Barefoot Venus Bath Salts

Hey everyone,

This is my third and final Barefoot Venus post, a body care brand based out of British Columbia, Canada. They're an excellent brand with some products I would highly recommend!
Firstly, the packaging is so cute! Similar to brands like The Balm and Benefit Cosmetics!
Today, I'm reviewing the bath salts. There are 6 available, but I have one, the Mustard Bath. 
"Run a hot bath, add the mustard bath,inhale and relax. Let the therapeutic properties of mustard go to work pulling nasty toxins from your skin, while the spirit of wintergreen, eucalyptus & rosemary surround you in a curative cape, leaving you feeling top-notch."
My sister bought the Vanilla Shake bath, and when I asked her how she liked it, she told me it made her skin very soft and didn't irritate it at all. She has very sensitive, dry skin, so if it works for her I imagine it would work for anyone!
"Everything is sweeter when creamy mango butter melts into a sinfully indulgent bath, leaving your skin seductively soft and sweet-scented."
Here's a terrible picture of the mustard salt bath I took, it definitely doesn't look like anything special, but it was very relaxing!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment