Wednesday 1 April 2015

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. It's a favourite of British beauty bloggers for many reasons, it's longevity, coverage and price. It retails for about £4.00, or $8.00 CDN.
It's packaged in a small tube, perfect to keep in your purse or to travel with. 
"Conceals flaws and blemishes for up to 16 hours."
Personally, I wouldn't use this under the eyes because it is prone to creasing, but it works wonders on uneven skin or blemishes. 
I have the lightest shade, Fair 1. It's neutral toned, so it could work with any skin tone, either yellow or pink based. 
The doefoot applicator makes for good application, and it blends out wonderfully with a brush or with your fingers.
Here you can see how creamy and high-coverage it is. I think it's an excellent product for the price, and I would definitely recommend it if you can purchase it in the U.K!

I hope you enjoyed this review! Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment