Saturday 14 March 2015

Social Media and Blog Update

Hey everyone,

You may have noticed Makeup by Megan has had a tiny re-vamp! I hope you like it- if all goes to plan there should be more to come!

I thought I'd just write a quick update with my plans for Makeup By Megan in 2015. For the entirety of last year I had posts uploading every-other day. I definitely had slip-ups, missed a few days last July (oops) and sometimes I decided to take a day or two off either because I didn't have much to write about, I was busy or sick. Because I want the blog posts I publish to be the best they can be, I've decided to trial 3 blog posts per week instead of 4. My plan is to upload every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:00am EDT. I hope this is okay with you all, I think it will allow me to publish higher-quality, better edited and more useful posts. Thank you for understanding!

Now, I thought I would update you all with my various social media!
(ps- check out the little watercolour stamps on the sidebar! They link directly to my social media!)

 Instagram: @makeupbymegant
Twitter: @makeupbymegant

Bloglovin': Makeup by Megan 

I would love to hear all of your feedback and what you think of the new scheduling beginning Monday, March 16th, 2015. 
And of course, if you don't like it, I thought I'd share this picture of some PJ's I found in Forever 21 last summer.

Thanks for reading, have an awesome weekend!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment