Thursday 12 March 2015

L'Oreal Infallible "The Super Slim" Liquid Liner Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about the L'Oreal Super Slim Liquid Liner. For anyone who has read my blog for a long time, you'll know I have loved and repurchased the L'Oreal Lineur Intense (gold tube). I decided as a blogger I should really be trying some more liquid liners, and when I told my boyfriend an eyeliner trip to WalMart was necessary he said "you don't have more eyeliners?!?". Obviously seeing his shock only encouraged me, so when I went to the store I left with a shiny new L'Oreal liner. Here are my thoughts. 
This liner comes in pen form, making it very convenient to use and travel with. The Lineur Intense had a screw top with a brush that was dipped into the product, whereas this contraption means less hassle and faster application.
I bought it in the shade 400 Black, it was actually the only colour they had in store so I'm not sure if they have any other shades.
It claims to be skip proof, smudge proof and drag proof. I can say that it is skip proof and drag proof, but it definitely isn't smudge proof on my eyes. If my lids are properly primed and powdered I don't have much of a problem, but if I only want to wear liner sometimes it transfers to my crease and has to be tidied up a bit.While it isn't smudging all over my face and isn't too big of an issue, I find it's less smudge-proof than the Lineur Intense. 
The pen itself actually has the name printed on it (woo hoo!) and has a handy little grippy part making it easier to control.
It has a long nib, something I was originally concerned about, but later found it to be excellent for quick, smooth application. 
As you can see, it is capable of creating a very fine line, and can be built up nicely.

Overall, I am very happy with this product. I would repurchase, but I do find it's annoying that it isn't more transfer-proof or faster drying.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment