Sunday 1 March 2015

Mani Monday #9

Hey everyone!

Todays Mani Monday is quite a big one. Usually, I post a manicure for the week, and it almost always using an Essie nail polish. I've mentioned it a few times, but my reasoning for this is because it limits me (although this may not be apparent!) to only one brand, and it means it's harder for me to repeat shades or spend money on something that isn't Essie. Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily think Essie's products are better than others, in fact, many shades have varying formulas and some wear better than others. I love almost every one of the shades I own, and currently I'm at 61 shades! Many have been gifts or found on sale, so just a disclaimer, I haven't paid full price for all of these shades!
Here is kind of a crappy shot- but an overview of every shade I own.
Essie's treatment products aren't my favourite, but I adore their "Good to Go" topcoat. It's fast-drying and very glossy. I also love their glitter polishes, they are a pain to remove, but are very long lasting and pretty!
I own shades from all colour families, it's getting to a point now where I have them mainly to add to the collection. I do paint my nails very frequently, so they certainly don't go to waste!
I love the brighter colours for my toenails, and especially in the summer months.
For my fingers, however, I really love Essies darker shades. I know a lot of these photograph similarly, but they often have a shimmer running through some, and not in others, and they can look very different on the nails themselves!

I hope you liked this quick overview of my nail polish collection! I know it's a bit crazy, but I love having so many options!

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment