Friday 27 February 2015

Soap & Glory Hand Food Trio

Hey everyone!

Today I'm reviewing a birthday present I got from my Mum, the Soap and Glory "Hand Food Trio", a collection of three hand creams with Soap and Glory's signature scents. 
It came packaged in a cute little box, Soap and Glory always has the nicest packaging! 
I've owned two miniature sizes of the original Hand Food before, and I really love the product. It's quite a thick consistency, but incredibly moisturizing. 
The first scent is their original "Pink" scent which has the standard Soap and Glory smell. It's quite sweet but not too overpowering.
The second scent is "Frutigo", a really fruity scent which is a little bit stronger. 
Finally, the last scent is "Sugar Crush", a more citrus scent while still having a sweetness to it.

I think this set makes a lovely gift, and I know I'll get good use out of it! It's great for Canadian winters and for anyone who likes to have a hand cream by their bed, in their car and in their purse! I would highly recommend Soap and Glory for their hand cream formula, it's heavy enough to make a difference but not at all greasy or overpowering!

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment