Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lush "Catastrophe Cometic" Mask

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the Lush Cosmetics "Catastrophe Cosmetic" Fresh Face Mask. 
I had a small sample, and my friend, Ayla, purchased the full size. She generously let me photograph it.
It's a vegan mask and is designed to "cool, calm and deep cleanse" for sore, troubled skin. We purchased this on February 27th, so you can see that it's very freshly made- thanks to Adrian!
It's made with real blueberries, hence the colour and the chunks of actual berry on my face. My sample didn't have much liquid in it, which is why my face and Ayla's face look so different. I assume it was just the sample I received, the full size product was very high quality!
Here's a little sneak shot of Ayla relaxing on the couch... shhhh
After trying this mask I must admit it's a bit difficult to work with. It takes quite a while to apply, but it's easier than most clay masks to remove. It didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dried out which is awesome, and I did notice better texture on my face after removing. 
It's important to note that these Lush masks are quite pricey (still under $10 though!) and do have to remain refrigerated to keep them fresh for longer. You pay for good ingredients and I think if you really wanted to pamper yourself, this would be a really lovely option!

Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment