Monday 23 March 2015

Mani Monday #12

Hey everyone,

This weeks Mani Monday features a nice new manicure! I recently ditched the long fake nails after one snapped off (see week #11- RIP nail), and I decided to get another strengthening shellac manicure. They added a strengthening gel and filed my nails down a lot to keep them shorter and neater. Even though I loved the long nails and tapping on everything I walked by, it was getting slightly annoying to type essays and these posts!
I really like the length of these nails, they're long enough to make my fingers look slightly (very slightly) less stubby.
They're really nice and shiny, and I decided to go for a pale colour so that I could paint over them if I felt like it!
My nails look and feel very healthy after this manicure, and I think I prefer the look overall.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment