Friday 20 March 2015

Barefoot Venus "Wild Ginger and Sweet Orange" Instant Hand Repair

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the Wild Ginger and Sweet Orange Instant Hand Repair by Barefoot Venus. Barefoot Venus is a Canadian brand based out of British Columbia. (I have a few more products to review in the coming weeks!)
It is described to:
"Nurture dry, wounded hands back to health. Protective Mango & Shea butters, moisture giving Olive oil & shielding Soybean oil, work hand-in-hand to help rebound and recuperate from harsh dehydration."
Its a balm like texture which turns into a nourishing oil when rubbed into the skin. Although designed for hands, I think this would also work incredibly well on heels, elbows and more. 
It smells divine, and although I mentioned that it turns into an oil it doesn't become sticky or greasy feeling. A little goes a long way, and this tub would last for ages!
Here you can see the balm texture of the product. This tiny amount moisturized both of my hands and I even brought the products up on to my forearms.

Overall I think Barefoot Venus is definitely a brand to watch out for! They ship throughout Canada and to the States as well, but I know some small boutiques do carry most of their products, I would try finding a place near you! As mentioned before, more product reviews will be coming soon!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment