Tuesday 10 March 2015

Mani Monday #10

Hey everyone,

First of all, I apologize for the lack of blog posts this weekend. Some of my regular readers may know that I am a third year student at the University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus, and it's getting to that time of year where things are incredibly busy and I have a lot of assignments due. I'm aiming to get back on track this week- especially since we're so close to 22,000 views! Yay! Anyway, enjoy week ten of Mani Monday!
This week I used Essie's "Wicked" to paint over my fake nails. You can see they've grown out quite a bit, but I've been too busy to get them redone. For now I'm painting over them and enjoying how long the nail polish lasts on fake nails! I love this deep red/purple shade from Essie, it looks almost black in some lights but it makes me feel oh-so-sophisticated so I although we're approaching warm weather, I'm still enjoying the deeper winter shades.
Here's a side view showing how the nails are growing out. Incredibly, my natural nails are actually pretty close in length to the fake ones, probably because they are encased and not being broken against anything. It's likely the longest my natural nails have ever been. I am trimming the ends of the fake nails as they grow out to keep them manageable in the weeks to come. I'm attempting to see how long they can hold up for before having to be re-done!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment