Thursday 5 March 2015

Empty: Caudalíe "Divine Oil"

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a product I have in a deluxe sample size by Caudalie. If you've read my review on their Beauty Elixir you may think I don't like the brand, but I haven't tried too much by Caudalie. This oil made me a bit nervous for a few reasons, but mainly because it says it can be used in the hair, on the body and on the face. I had read a few mixed reviews, and one of the main issues was it that it was heavily perfumed. Taking that into consideration, I decided to trial this oil just on my body. I am so glad that I did!
A full size of this product retails for $52.00 CDN, but you can actually purchase this size for $10.00! It's a lovely idea for a gift! It does have quite a strong scent, and many other reviews say that it's directed for a more mature lady, but I can say that I actually really liked it! It's quite floral- but in a more warm way. It doesn't have a fresh floral scent, it's more luxurious and warm than that. I actually found it to be really comforting and it certainly didn't irritate my skin!
Because I didn't try this on my face or in my hair I can't comment on how well that works- but as a dry oil for my body I absolutely adored it! It absorbed so quickly and left my skin feeling so soft! I know it's a miracle worker after applying it to my elbows (which are very dry and bumpy), after one use they were much softer, but after two uses they actually look like normal elbows. I was so surprised! It worked really well on my arms and legs too, and because it's an oil it made my skin look radiant! 
While it is expensive, I am really very impressed with this product. It's certainly a luxury buy, but if you're in the market for a treat I would highly recommend it. While I can't say I'll be repurchasing anytime soon, if money were no object I would always be using this!

I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment