Wednesday 18 March 2015

L'Oreal "Brow Stylist Plumper" Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a new release from L'Oreal called the "Brow Stylist Plumper". It's a small mascara wand with a tinted gel that adds texture to the brow hairs. It helps hold your brows in place while adding a bit of colour.
The product comes in a few colours, I went for light to medium. It's a pretty good match for my blonde hair.

The product has fibres in it which are used to add the extra texture.
The packaging is pretty nice, and you get a mascara amount of product, even though you typically use a lot less. 
The wand is really nice and small, similar to Benefit's "Gimme Brow" or the Clinique "Bottom Lash Mascara".
Here's a close up!

My first impression of this product is really positive. I think it's an excellent drugstore product and I found it on sale for about $8.00!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment