Sunday 1 February 2015

Ren "Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask" Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm doing a review on RENs Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. It's described as a "potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone." That's quite a statement, but I know lots of people love this mask. Here's what I thought! 
I just have a trial size, but I think it would last for quite a while. The back of the tube does say to use a generous amount so you could likely get between 5 and 10 uses. 
It's a really slimey, tacky texture. I am not used to a mask that feels like this and it's hard to tell exactly when to take it off. It says to keep on for 10 minutes but there's not much difference in the texture at all. It makes me wonder how effective the ingredients are or if it's doing much at all- but the ingredients are very potent. 
Here you can better see the jelly texture. 
REN also has some great ingredients and a big list of "no"s so it doesn't include ingredients like parabens, sulphates etc. 

Overall I'm a bit underwhelmed by this mask. I didn't really notice any results at all- and it was just a weird consistency. I know people rave about this stuff and I've heard it can add lots of glow and really exfoliate the skin, but I just don't think it worked for me. 

I hope you found this review helpful! 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment