Wednesday 4 February 2015

Mani Monday #5

Hey everyone!

Sorry about the day-late upload- the weekend kinda took over and I messed up my scheduling! 
Just another quick post featuring my manicure of the week! Enjoy!! 

This is a mini bottle of Essie's "Chills and Thrills" from their neon collection last summer. 
It's a bright electric blue, but I wouldn't say it counts as neon. Its actually quite wearable, I've worn it all week and despite changing it up with a matte topcoat I've found that I'm not bored of it- pretty amazing really.
I found this formula to be a bit thicker than Essie's usual shades, but I own another neon collection shade so I'll have to try that out and compare the formulas. It's quite a bright pink so I'm not sure exactly when it will be featured but I promise it will be soon! Maybe for Valentine's Day! 

I know his post was short and sweet but I hope you enjoyed it!! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment