Friday 30 January 2015

Space Face Makeup Look

Hey everyone,

Again, this is a bit of a random post. I did another half-face crazy makeup look. I simply used a black face pencil blended into my skin and added various pigments and sparkly eyeshadows. I didn't really take note of what I was using, but it was mainly just an experimental mess I thought I'd share with you! 
 I tried to add light and shadows to different areas of my face using various colours and finishes.
 To create the highlight I used a silver glitter in a light cream base. 
 The stars come from NYX "Milk" Jumbo Eye Pencil and I dotted them on with a liner brush. If I were to ever re-create this look I would try and find a silver liquid liner and create finer dots.
 I used metallic eyeliners and cream eyeshadow to really hold the powder shadows into place and to help change the colours a bit.
 Close up
And another close up!

Overall, I really had a lot of fun creating this look. It wasn't the easiest to remove but I think it turned out great! It's amazing what you can do with products you may have laying around in your collection!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment