Friday 13 February 2015

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

Hey everyone!

Today I'm reviewing NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers. I have two shades, I started with 02 Vanilla, which is the perfect shade to even out my skintone and cover blemishes, and I recently purchased 01 Chantilly which is brightening enough for my very pale skin! I use it under my eyes and on the high points of my face for a glowy, highlighted effect.
Here is Chantilly 01 stacked on top of Vanilla 02. It's quite hard to see a colour difference but there are swatches below!
These concealers really do live up to the name of Radiant Creamy Concealers. They certainly aren't matte- and while they aren't hugely glowy and there is no sign of glitter, they wear down to a nice satin finish which makes them wearable with all foundation finishes. 
It comes with a doefoot applicator, and while this may not seem like the most hygienic, I really like it because I'm able to scrape the product from the sides. I think if you're applying it to blemishes areas you can apply the product to your hand first and then go in with a brush, but since I use these concealers for personal use and not on other people I don't have a problem with the applicator.
01 Chantilly
02 Vanilla
Vanilla and Chantilly swatched- here you can see how highly pigmented they are, and more of a colour difference too!
Slightly blended you can see how creamy they are. They blend into the skin so smoothly and I think they even out the appearance of the skins texture as well as the tone.
Completely blended you can see how they are quite radiant in comparison to my dull hands!

Overall, I would highly recommend this concealer. It isn't cheap- they are $35CDN each at Sephora, but they are very highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. My favourite way to apply them is to pat the product in with my fingers, but they also blend wonderfully with brushes and sponges.

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment