Wednesday 11 February 2015

Garnier Fructis "Damage Eraser" Hair Mask Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing quite a quick review on the Garnier Fructics Damage Eraser hair mask. It's a deep conditioner treatment which can be used in the shower as a conditioning treatment, or before you wash your hair as an intense hydrating product for your hair. I've used it as both- but my favourite way to use it is to apply it to dry hair (usually I apply a face mask at the same time) and when it's time to remove the face mask, I'll do that and then hop in the shower to rinse this out. I follow up with my usual shampoo and conditioning routine but I find it leaves my hair really soft and smooth.

Bonus: It smells like a McDonalds banana milkshake which I always used to have when I was a kid (note: only sold in certain McDonalds now for whatever reason! They were delicious!)
It's a very thick, buttery formula with a texture that's almost balm-like. It's also incredibly affordable (under $5 CDN) which makes it a great extra treatment to add into your routine for luscious locks!

I hope you enjoyed this review! Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment