Monday 23 February 2015

Mani Monday #8

Hey everyone!

Today is Mani Monday week 8- and since I had a shellac manicure last week I thought I'd update you and show what I did to update it a bit and what I thought so far.
To begin, I used nail stickers from Essence. They cost about $2.00 and I think just add a little something new to a manicure which would last for weeks. 
The nails themselves are looking pretty good. My nails are growing much faster underneath the tip extensions and the only thing that's bugging me is how fast they are growing out.
I've painted over them twice now, annoyingly I have to use a white base before applying a colour, but since I get so bored of nail polish colours it's been really nice for me to have that option.

So far, so good! I even love the sound of my nails tapping away at the keyboard as I write this post!

Thanks for reading,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment