Thursday 1 January 2015

Vera Wang "Princess" Fragrance Review

Hey everyone!

Happy New Year! Here's to another year of successful blogging! Thanks for all your support in 2014, I still can't believe how my blog has grown in a year and the difference that consistent readers make!

Today I'm reviewing a fragrance I've used since I was around 12 years old. It was released in 2006 and is described as a:

 "Modern and playful magical elixir. It celebrates youth and femininity in its top notes that bring the aquatic nuances with pure and sharp notes of water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin and apricot. The heart is composed of exotic guava, Tiare flower, tuberose, with a touch of dark chocolate. The base brings powdery traces of vanilla, amber and wood. The bottle looks like a heart-shaped jewel, very fine and elegant, a symbol of magical charm and romantic in lilac tones."

 I received the gift set for Christmas, which was a really nice surprise because I had recently finished a bottle.
 It comes with a "Satiny Body Polish", a yummy smelling body wash which lathers up really nicely and has some exfoliating beads.
 It also came with a "Satiny Body Polish", which also smells delicious and is a really nice thin formula, one I've used for years because it absorbs very quickly and makes your skin feel very smooth and soft.
 Of couse a 30ml bottle of the fragrance itself is included. It smells absolutely delicious, and a fragrance which I will continue to repurchase for years to come!
 Here is a picture of my old empty bottle!
And the old and the new together!

Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment