Wednesday 28 January 2015

A Product Worth Repurchasing: The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the late post- scheduling/technical issues!! 

Today I'm raving about The Body Shops Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil. It's a hybrid between a serum and an oil and is designed to give overnight hydration to dry skin. I apply it after I cleanse and tone, and after applied I put on some moisturizer or night cream. 
Here's the old and the new! This product is one I use almost daily- if not 4/5 times every week. Incredibly the product has lasted me for almost a year! 
The key to this serum is that less is more. The applicator can make this difficult and it's almost easier to use it when it's running out. 
I find the best way to apply this is to dispense a smal drop on my forehead and each of my cheeks and then patting it in with my clean, dry hands. I know lots of people apply it right into their hands and then apply it but I find you waste less product by just applying it to your face. 

Anyway I hope it's clear that I really love this product. I find it incredibly moisturizing and really saves my skin in the cold winter months! 

Have a great day! 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment