Monday 26 January 2015

Mani Monday #4

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about another Essie nail polish, in one of my favourite shades "Wicked". It's a beautiful, deep blackened red which can best be described as the colour of a black cherry. The formula is excellent, glossy and pigmented while being quite thin and easily applied. 
I think it's a really perfect deep shade that's incredibly wearable. I'm a lover of deep nail polishes and this one is a perfect mix of a black and a brown/burgundy red. (Eg. Essie's "Licorice" and "Shearling Darling") 



Overall, I think this shade is wearable and dramatic, and a shade that can be worn with anything. Also I feel it's important to note that it looks great layered with glitter!!

Thanks for reading this weeks Mani Monday. Have a great week!

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment