Saturday 24 January 2015

Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water Spray

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the Avène Eau Thermale Spring Water spray. It's a bit of a cult favourite because of its soothing properties and redness reliving abilities. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to products like this- I mean essentially it's water in a can. In fact, I've already butcherd the Caudalie spray which I felt did nothing for me other than get my face wet. This Avène product is a lot more affordable and seems to be better for sensitive skin. I hope you enjoy this post!
It claims to be soothing and softening, and I definitely notice it soothing. It's a great pick me up for during your skincare regime, if you're sunburnt, travelling long distances, or just to freshen up makeup. 
The aerosol can creates quite a fine spray, and I think you use less because it spreads itself out much better on your face. The spray on the Caudalie elixir takes much more to get onto your face, and doesn't mist as nicely as this one. 
While I do really like this product, I wouldn't say it's life changing or a completely necessary step in your skin care routine. I like it to refresh my skin and rehydrate it, but I'm not sure I'll run out to repurchase it immediately when I'm finished. 

I hope this review was helpful! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment