Thursday 22 January 2015

Bioderma Atoderm Lèvres "Stick Hydratant" Review

Hey everyone,

Today is a review I've been meaning to do for ages, but since I first purchased this product I've used it so much that it sort of slipped my mind as a new product. I bought the Bioderma Lipbalm for the first time about 6 months ago, and it hasn't left my bedside table since. It's a clear balm that isn't too thick of greasy. It's a thinner consistency than a Chapstick, but lingers on the lips for much longer. I can put it on at nighttime and wake up with it on my lips in the morning. This stuff is so great that I now have one by my vanity, in my bathroom (with all my skincare goodies) and again in my purse for on-the-go application. It's definitely a must have for me!! 
Here's proof of my love for this product. The one on the left was the original, and although I can't roll it up anymore it's still going strong and I'm determined to use all of it. Beside it is the brand new addition- and you can see that it is a generous amount of product, 4g. 
It's a very simple balm with simple packaging. It's designed for damages and dehydrated lips and it does a superb job of fixing them. While it may look standard from the outside, the product itself is amazing. 
Overall, I can't recommend this lipbalm enough. It might seem strange that I'm dedicating an entire post of a lipbalm, but if I use it this often and love it this much it must be shared!! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment