Monday 8 December 2014

Origins Skincare Set Review

Hey everyone,

Today's post is just going to be a quick one (I've got exams coming up and another massive essay to write) so I thought I'd basically post pictures of my recent Origins haul and will update further in later blog posts where there will be more detail and better reviews of each individual product! Enjoy!
 The box it came in was pretty cute, and held everything together. (Also perfect to wrap!)
 It came with a little cosmetics bag which I wish I had in a bigger size! It has plastic on the inside and is a really perfect material for makeup. It can be wiped clean and is perfect for any spillages!

 It came with a full size High-Potency Night-A-Mins
 A small (but much larger than sample) sized Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
 Again, a small but not sample sized GinZing moisturizer
And a little tub of the GinZing Eye Cream.

Overall I think you get a great selection of products in this little package. It was about $60.00 CDN but the value is about $90.00. I really like every product so far, so keep your eyes peeled for further, more in-depth reviews!

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment