Sunday 14 December 2014

Origins "Night-A-Mins" Night Cream Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing the Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins night cream. I have the full size from a Christmas set they launched this year. I may have only used it for a few weeks, but I really love the effect it is having on my skin. Enjoy! 
The packaging is simple enough, can't complain!
It is described as a "mineral enriched renewal cream" and is designed for evening use. 
The consistency of this cream is very thick and it definitely has some good smelling stuff in it! It is rich, without being too thick. 
I use a small amount for my face because I've realized a little goes a long way. This is about the amount I use for my face and neck. 
And here you can see my lovely, blemished face enjoying being moisturized! 

I hope you enjoyed this brief review!
Thanks for reading! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment