Tuesday 16 December 2014

Bite Beauty's "Rhubarb": My Favourite Winter Lip Colour

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about my absolute favourite lip colour. It's by Bite Beauty, and it's their High Pigment Lip Pencil in the shade Rhubarb. 
I have two of the miniature sizes (but they are both a very good size) The packaging is pretty good and I've never had any issues with it. The lid stays on, it has a mate finish (but doesn't look too grubby) and the miniature size actually makes it perfect for carrying in your purse. 
Here you can see how well loved it is!
In some lights this colour has a deep maybe tone, but in others it's more of a warm toned red/brown. 
Here you can see it in a more cool-toned light 
And here you can see it as a more brown toned shade. It's actually the perfect "Marsala" shade, which is Pantones 2015 colour of the year. 

I think this colour is perfect for the winter months, but it still looks great with a tan. I think it is only a few shades darker than my natural lip colour, so it works really well with any makeup look. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post! Thanks for reading! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment