Saturday 20 December 2014

Holiday Manicure Idea

Hey everyone,

Today I'm going to share a very quick and easy nail tutorial which looks nice and festive but still suits most outfits and isn't too over the top. 
I used three shades from Essie. I used the "No Chips Ahead" topcoat, "Blanc" and the sparkly shade called "Set in Stones" 
To begin I just cleaned my nails and tried to shape them somewhat. I had broken my pinky nail the day before which really added to the glamorous effect. 
I used Blanc and did two coats to get a very opaque finish. 
Then I added Set In Stones, focusing the bigger chunks of glitter at the top and moving it downwards for a sort of ombré effect. This would also look great with an really glittery accent finger, but I wanted to go all out since it's the holiday season! 
It could use a bit of cleaning up, but this is the finished look. I think it works really well with most looks and it's pretty subtle while still being sparkly and a bit dressy! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this little manicure! It's nothing too crazy but I think it's nice and easy for last minute holiday parties! 

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment