Monday 22 December 2014

Shimmery Holiday Makeup

Hey guys! 

Today I'm going to do quite a simple shimmery eye makeup look. It's very easy to do, and if you're a matte makeup lover like I am, this could really pack a punch! Enjoy!! 
To begin I used MakeUpForEver's HD Foudation in the shade 115
I just applied a light layer to even out my skin tone. 
I then applied Covergirl's "Ready, Set, Gorgeous" concealer in the lightest shade. 
I used this to highlight points in my face... And it looks ridiculous. 
Here's the finished effect  
I then used taupe, cool-toned eyeshadow to fill in my brows. 
Finally some brows! 
I then applied Benefit's cream eyeshadow in "RSVP"

Then I used Stila's duo shimmer in "Kitten". I took the lighter shade all over the lid and the deeper shade in the outer corner. 

I then took "Naked2" and "Faint" from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. I blended this in the crease of my eye to add some depth. 

I then took the "browbone" shade from the Wet and Wild "Walking on Eggshells" shade to highlight user my brow and in the inner corner of my eye. 

Then I took "Crave" from the same Urban Decay palette and softly blended it in th outer corner of my eye. 

Then I powdered under my eyes and my face. 
I added a blush by Quo in the shade Spice. 
The. I contoured and highlighted my face using Loracs "Tantalizer". 
I added Buxom's gloss in "White Russian"
This is the look with the gloss. 
I also tried it with a red lip using Hourglass "Icon" 
Here it is with a red lip!!

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful! 

Thanks for reading! 

Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment