Tuesday 18 November 2014

The IMATS Tag

Hey everyone,

So this Saturday, November 22nd, I will be attending IMATS Toronto! I thought I'd do the IMATS tag for you since it's so soon, enjoy!

Which IMATS are you attending?

I will be attending the Toronto IMATS at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.

Have you ever been to IMATS before?
From our last little excursion to IMATS 2012!
- I went in 2012 also to IMATS Toronto. 

How are you getting there?

- I am likely taking public transit since I live quite close by! Probably a variety of busses and subways!

Are you bringing anyone along?
Here we are in 2012, looking super excited about all of the money we spent!
- Yes!! I'm going with my friend from University, Jessica, who I bonded with in residence over our love of makeup! I went with her in 2012 and we had a blast, so I'm very excited to spend the day with her on Saturday! She also posted the IMATS tag on her YouTube channel which you can see here!

Is there anything else in the IMATS host city that you want to see?

- There isn't anything I'm desperate to see on the same day as I live just outside of Toronto anyway. There are definitely some great things to see in the city, but I spent this past weekend downtown and I think I'll use this Saturday just to explore IMATS and make the most of my time there.

What days will you be in the city that IMATS is in?

- I will just be coming into Toronto for the day because I live so close. I'm only going to IMATS on Saturday so I'll be coming and going all in one day!

What companies exhibits are you most excited to see?
Some of the incredible art we saw in 2012.
- I love seeing the special effects makeup because they're always demonstrating cool things by the booths. Although I may not buy any of this makeup, I love looking at it all! I'm also super excited for OCC, MAC, NARS, MakeUpForEver and Real Techniques.

What products are you looking for?

- I'm not going in with a list because I know there will be things that have sold out or aren't available, and I know if I go in with a list of things I must buy I might feel limited or see something later on which I'd rather have instead. I know I'll be picking up another Beauty Blender and some more Real Techniques brushes, but other than that I have no plans!

What do you want to get out of IMATS?

- I just want to have a fun day with my friend, Jess, and spend it with everyone else who loves makeup just as much as I do! I think it's a great experience to meet new people and to get inspiration to create new looks or try new products, so that's always great too!

How much do you plan to spend?
A bit of 2012's haul
- Not a whole lot. It's so close to the holiday season so I want to save some money for gifts for my family and friends, but the deals at IMATS are usually fantastic, so I'll likely save a lot of money by purchasing cosmetics there rather than in-store. 

Who do you want to meet there?

- I'm dying to meet the Pixiwoo sisters. I've watched them for years and they are always creating such unique looks! I love that all of their videos are makeup related because it's what I love to watch the most, and we're also both from Norwich in the UK, so I definitely have a bit of a soft spot for them!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm not a well-known blogger by any means, but if you're attending and want to say hi please do! I'd love to meet all of you! 

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment